27th July 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to go for maths based course? I am a student interested in maths

hello..im a student interested in maths....so after my 12th i want to go for a maths based course...so suggest some best courses related to maths and also tell me the jobs which i can get after.....

31st January 2018, 12:00 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go for maths based course? I am a student interested in maths

As far as you are interested to pursued Mathematics based course after your Class 12th then for that you must cmplete your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group from a recognized board of education.

Once you complete your Class 12th you can go for undergraduate,post graduate and other higher studies degree courses with Mathematics or Statistics as your main subject.

As far as you are concerned about the career options if you go for Mathematics based course then for that you just not have to be worried as you will all the career options which are available for any other general degree holders such as banking jobs, SSC jobs, defense jobs, administrative field jobs, etc. in addition to these you can join as an assistant professor or go for research in your interested field by qualifying NET ( National Eligibility Test ) after completion of your M.Sc degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?