18th February 2012, 09:53 PM
K.CHITRALEKA

Which is the best course that can be done after schooling? I am interested in Biology and Maths

I don't have any idea about my career.But I am interested in biology and maths.I prefer courses concerning these subjects.what are the courses available in IIT or in any other best institute?

18th February 2012, 11:22 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course that can be done after schooling? I am interested in Biology and Maths

After the completion of 12th standard there are a lot of courses which relates to biology, as per you interest.

Some of them are like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Bio Technology, Molecular Bio Physics, Nursing Course, B.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy(diploma in pharmacy) which are having more scope to a great future with a lot job opportunities.

As you are looking forward to make your career in mathematics so the best option is you should go for graduation in math and then post graduation and research.
Otherwise you can also go for engineering. For doing that you should have to appear for entrance exams for engineering like AIEEE,IIT-JEE,State level JEE etc. Here career option is better than doing graduation as after completing BE/BTech many MNCs will offer you high salaried jobs.

To get more courses related to maths & biology you can visit to-

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Medical-courses-after-12th.aspx
19th February 2012, 03:35 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best course that can be done after schooling? I am interested in Biology and Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.CHITRALEKA View Post
I don't have any idea about my career.But I am interested in biology and maths.I prefer courses concerning these subjects.what are the courses available in IIT or in any other best institute?
HI!
After passing 12th with science stream you have many option like:-
> N.D.A
> M.B.B.S
> B.TECH
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.SC I.T
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC PHYSICS
> B.SC CHEMISTRY
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
> B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> L.L.B
> HOTEL MANAGEMENT
etc

GOOD LUCK!
25th February 2012, 02:06 AM
tanu47

Dear,
After 12th standard u can go for lot of courses for biology.
Some of them are like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Bio Technology, Molecular Bio Physics, Nursing Course, B.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy(diploma in pharmacy) which are having more scope to a great future with a lot job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?