26th June 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?

sir i had completed my B.tech 4th year but i had 3 backlogs not cleared . i want to study interior design.i am eligible to study interior design in abroad with out clearing that subjects

Related Questions:
28th June 2015, 10:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?

Candidates who have minimum qualification of 10th standard can join in Interior designing courses. So, if you want to join in Interior designing course, you can discontinue your B.Tech course and you can join in Interior designing course. To pursue Interior designing course in Aboard, you should apply for admission in universities/colleges, which are offering Interior designing course. After getting admission, you can move to Aboard and you can join in that course.
29th June 2015, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?

Yes, you are eligible to study Interior Designing. Since you have not cleared the three backlogs in your B.Tech course, so you will not get B.Tech degree. This means that your educational qualification is 10+2. With this educational qualification, you can definitely pursue graduation or diploma courses in the field of Interior Designing. You can even go abroad to pursue graduation courses in Interior Designing and build a career in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?