22nd June 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to study Nursing? How can I get job in Abroad?

I ll complete my bsc nursing next year..which country is best for nursing? How can i get job in abroad? What is the process for it..? And if i want to study further in abroad what is the process for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  4. In which country I should study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th with 66% marks?
  5. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  6. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  8. Is Nursing a good job after 12th? What should I study after 12th for Nursing in Abroad?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  11. Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?
  12. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  13. Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?
  15. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  16. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  18. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
29th June 2015, 12:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to study Nursing? How can I get job in Abroad?

Various countries across the globe expertise in the field of nursing. However the best countries in the field of nursing are USA and UK followed by countries like Australia, Japan, Germany.
It is not possible to get a job in abroad directly. If you study in India, then you can get a job in abroad in two cases-
1. Go abroad and clear the concerned country's screening test.
2. Get employment in MNC which has foreign branches, and after few years of good service you can go abroad.
If you pursue your studies in abroad, you need to get work permit of the concerned country and can get employment opportunity in that country. You need to pass entrance test for nursing of the concerned country along with one English proficiency test between TOEFL and IELTS to get admission in nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?