26th May 2011, 02:37 AM
gvnd

What are the chances of getting jobs after CFA course? What is the salary of a fresher?

I am a B.Com(comp) Graduate. I want to do CFA from ICFAI Hyderabad. What are the chances of getting jobs??? What may be the salary of a fresher?????????

26th May 2011, 02:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting jobs after CFA course? What is the salary of a fresher?

If you are choosing to do a distance education course then you must take up a job right away. Donot give too much importance to the financial aspect now. In this way you will be gaining experience and also additional qualification. You will need to balance the time so that both can be carried out together. Your salary after the course will depend on your location. Like in a metro city it should be over Rs 20000. In others it should be Rs 15000.
10th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting jobs after CFA course? What is the salary of a fresher?

i am from Bangladesh.i did my bba from chennai,India.I got Master in Bank Mgt(MBM) & MBA(major in finance) from Bangladesh and has been seving a joint venture bank as credit analyst for about 9 years.now i want to pursue a professional degree in finance or investment (like CFA) through online or distance learing prog from bangladesh.pls suggest me in this regard ([email protected])
16th June 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bca recently.should i do cfa.
1st November 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have done my MBA in finance in 2009, after that i got married. now i want to start my carrier & i am looking for some advanced courses to enhance my skills. Can u please suggest me which course i should join to make my carrier i finance, & how cfa will heip me in that. plz mail me @ ([email protected])
3rd February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in finance.and right now i am persuing the ICWA.after that i want to do the CFA .and i am also doing the job in a CA firm.can you tell me after all this how much of salary i will get?
5th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

is cfa no more in icfai??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?