24th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other exam after passing CPT? I am a student of 12th PCM

Dear
sir
i am a student of 10+2with pcm i want to do ca after compleating my 12 i konw that i have to clear cpt exam before compleating ca but i really want to know that after cpt is there any other exam or directly ca final year tell me sir please

26th March 2012, 08:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other exam after passing CPT? I am a student of 12th PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear
sir
i am a student of 10+2with pcm i want to do ca after compleating my 12 i konw that i have to clear cpt exam before compleating ca but i really want to know that after cpt is there any other exam or directly ca final year tell me sir please
Common Proficiency Test is just an Entrance Test to assess candidates eligibility to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. After qualifying the test, you will have to register for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. The duration of the course is 9 months and after completion of the course, you will have to write the Integrated Professional Competence Examination which comprise of Seven papers.
The course apart from the Integrated Professional Competence Course also includes 3 1/2 years pf Artcleship Training, 100 Hts of Computer Training and General Management course.
After completion of all these necessary training and courses, you will have to write the Final Examination which comprise of Eight Papers.

So, throughout the Chartered Accountancy course, one has to qualify the following examinations:
  • Common Proficiency Test
  • Integrated Professional Competence Examination
  • Final Examination
5th August 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any other exam after passing CPT? I am a student of 12th PCM

i am a student of 2 commerce i want to do cpt exam but i don`t know how many subjects are in?..........and all these are complusory for cpt exam.......wnat are the benefits of clearing cpt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?