2nd July 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?

Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career options left after completing BDS except MDS or Clinical Practice?
  3. What are the courses available related to Endodontics Clinical Practice after BDS?
  4. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  5. How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?
  6. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  7. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  8. When do we need to practice after completing BDS?
  9. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  10. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  11. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  12. Can I get a job or can I practice in Singapore after doing BDS degree in India?
  13. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  14. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  15. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  16. How to become an Embryologist? What is the basic qualification for it
  17. Scope of CS after B.A.LLB?
  18. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
5th July 2015, 12:31 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?

Congrats for you are in such a noble profession of doctors.

After completion of BDS degree , you cannot directly start a clinical practice. You have to go for 2 years internship programme . In this internship or practice period you will get practical knowledge. Uptill college a student has only theoretical knowledge. The doctors profession is such where you have to deal with patients life.

Thus, Internship programme is must and you will also get certificate for the same. The job will only be given to you after this internship programme. And also you can open private cilinic after the internship is completed successfully.

The internship programme will also give stipend. Put your full energy in learning the practical skills of your profession.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?