10th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Sir,
If I want to do MS from Canada,
then I can apply for Education Loan from
Bank? What is the requirements for applying
Education Loan? Also I want to know that
I have to show the student visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  5. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  6. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  7. Should I have to submit the photocopy of Student Visa to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  10. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  14. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  15. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
  16. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2015, 09:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?

For studies in abroad the candidate has to submit the copy of visa/ passport to get educational loan. The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance from banks for deserving and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher studies in India or abroad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission in professional or technical course through a selection process/ entrance test.

3. Candidate should have secured admission in foreign university/ institution.

REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR EDUCATIONAL LOAN:

1. Photocopy of address proof, identity proof.

2. Photocopy of academic marks from class X to graduation course.

3. Proof of Date of birth certificate.

4. Bank statement where salary or income is credited.

5. Copy of admission letter from the institute along with the fee schedule.

6. Photocopy of passport/ visa are enclosed with the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?