3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?

Hi,
What is the minimum Percentage of
mark I have to secure in my Graduation
for apply to the Education Loan for doing MBA?
If I want to apply for Education Loan of SBI Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  3. Is there any problem to get education loan to study MBA if secured 40% in Graduation?
  4. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Can I get exemption if apply in SBI Education Loan to study B.Tech being a SC candidate?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  18. How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college?
13th June 2015, 12:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?

There is no bar in percentage in graduation to apply for education loan in SBI. Anyone can get education loan irrespective of the percentage in graduation for carrying out post graduation studies. However, the bank will consider the following criteria before sanctioning education loan.

- Recognition of the concerned institute where you have enrolled.
- Exposure facilities provided by the concerned institute.
- Your previous academics record. It is better to have a good academic record to make your loan request stronger.
13th June 2015, 06:17 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?

There is no percentage requirement to apply SBI education loan to study MBA.

You have fill a simple form to check your eligibility for education loan.

Please click https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/student-platform/student-loan
21st February 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of Mark required by a state board student to get study loan in sbi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?