1st July 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?

Sir,
I want to do B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Rajkot, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering 4 years ago. I want to do Distance B.Tech. Kindly tell me about the universities where I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Lateral Entry in B.Arch to Architecture Diploma holder?
  2. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  3. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  4. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  5. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  6. List of valuable universities which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education?
  7. List of universities which offer diploma courses through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  12. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  13. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  14. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  15. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  16. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  17. Universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
3rd July 2015, 09:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?

List of colleges offers B.Tech in distance mode in Rajkot :

--> Mahatma Gandhi University

--> L C Institute of Technology

--> S V National Institute of Technology

--> The Maharaja Syajirao University of Baroda

--> Valia Institute of Technology

--> A V Parekh Technical Institute

--> SankalChand Patel College of Engineering

--> Babaria Institute of Technology

--> LIC institute of Technology

--> Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science.
3rd July 2015, 10:52 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?

No university will offer B.Tech course through correspondence. B.tech is a regular course and you cannot do it through correspondence. If you want to do engineering course after diploma through correspondence then you may go for AMIE.

AMIE is a engineering course equivalent to b.tech. AMIE is a distance education course and it is as just same as b.tech but difference is that AMIE is a correspondence course while B.Tech is a regular course.

List of institutions which are offering AMIE:-

Silver Bright Institute of Management (SBIM) Pune For all branches.
The National Institute of Engineering Mysore For Civil Engineering.
Acharya Institutes Bangalore For Mechanical Engineering.
Quality Management Program, University of Lucknow Lucknow For All branches
National Institute of Engineering,Karnataka Mysore For Civil Engineering .
RJP Infotek Pvt Ltd Chennai For All branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?