26th January 2015, 01:07 PM
Posts: n/a

Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Arijit Bag(19).I am a student of computer science & technology(Diploma,2nd year).After completing my diploma i want to study abroad for Btech.I wonder that which examination is to be attend for study abroad ? and where to collect the Examination form? and please let me know eligibility criteria for the exam and which subject i have to follow to prepare for the Exam? any kind of help should be appreciated.waiting for your response. You can Email me - [email protected] .


Related Questions:
  1. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  2. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  3. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for IAS Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. How to do Computer Science Engineering abroad after completing 11th?
  6. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. How to apply in IITs after completing diploma in Computer Technology? Can I get a scholarship to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  9. Can I attend TET exam after completing BSc computer science?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  11. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?
  15. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  16. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study MS in abroad? Which exams do I have to attend?
  18. Should I attend the TET eligibility test after completing BSc computer science?
28th November 2016, 08:14 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

It is good to know that you are looking forward to higher studies. You can definitely pursue B.Tech in abroad after completion of your diploma course. Most of the foreign institutes take admission in the basis of entrance exams. So you need to appear in entrance exams -SAT and IELTS. Aptitude and verbal ability in the form of English will be tested in these entrance exams. There is no need of offline application form. You can directly apply online for these entrance exams. Once the scores are given, you need to apply online in the foreign institutes as per your entrance exam scores. Then you need to undergo resume screening and interview round to get the final call of admission. Once shortlisted, you need to confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad? 6 6th September 2019 06:45 PM
What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad? 1 5th May 2017 12:20 PM
How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad? 2 28th April 2016 08:29 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: