23rd January 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

Hello
I am studying btech 2nd year I have a backlog
so I want to know will this effect to study ms in abroad.
and what was the minimum percentage in btech to
study ms in best universities in abroad?

28th January 2015, 05:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

No, this will not affect in getting seat in foreign universities for MS course provided :-

- You clear your backlog before the completion of your course or before application in the foreign universities.
- You maintain a good CGPA (atleast 6).
- You score good marks in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
24th September 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

Sir I have completed my graduation in BBA with 84.3%
In intermediate 54.6%
SSC 8.0%
Iam elgible for MBA in USA are not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?