22nd January 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

Hello
I am studying btech 2nd year I have a backlog
so I want to know will this effect to study ms in abroad.
and what was the minimum percentage in btech to
study ms in best universities in abroad?

23rd January 2015, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

No, it is not difficult to study MS in Abroad even if you had backlogs in your B.Tech second year but, you need to clear all the backlogs before completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. If you don't clear backlogs after completion of Graduation degree, most of the foreign universities does not provide admissions in their universities. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you must have scored an minimum aggregate of 50% marks in your B.Tech course to study MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?