7th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed M. Pharm (Subject
; Pharmaceutical chemistry) from Dr. H. S. Gour Central University. Then I have worked in Pharmaceutical Company and now I am NRHM Pharmacist. So sir I want to know PART TIME PhD because I want to do PhD.

Thanks With Regards
Shailendra Kumar Kori

7th July 2015, 03:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm course?

If you have got M.Pharm qualification with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for admission in Ph.D programme. If you have NET/GPAT/JRF qualification then you have good chance of getting admission in your choice of University as they prefer candidates with these score.

If you have at least 5 years of professional experience in given field then also you can get admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. Hence, you can surely apply for admission without any doubt but you have to pass interview for it.
8th July 2015, 02:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm course?

Yes, you can surely opt for Part time Ph.D course after successful completion of your PG course. But, you should have scored a minimum of 55% marks in your PG course, i.e. M.Pharma in your case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?