17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?

Now i am doing my MD(Homoeo) part-I.I wnt to do phd in psycology after completion my course. can I? And How to approach? What is the procedure which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the opportunity of doing the Ph.D course without fail?

20th April 2015, 02:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am doing my MD(Homoeo) part-I.I wnt to do phd in psycology after completion my course. can I? And How to approach? What is the procedure which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the opportunity of doing the Ph.D course without fail?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for a PhD in Psychology after completing MD Homoeo. Students holding a bachelor degree in Psychology or its equivalent specialization are eligible for this course. The PhD in Psychology course duration is two years.

The notification to the PhD in Psychology is based on the entrance exam score conducted by the concerned university. Those candidates who have qualified in the NET/SLET exam can directly eligible to attend the interview. Select the university which you're going to apply for a PhD in Psychology and make sure yourself which entrance exam you're going to appear NET/SLET or entrance exam conducted by the university. Normally, the admission notification for PhD Psychology will be released during the month of March/April.

How to apply:
- Candidates can apply through online by the visiting the official website concerned University. The application fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through a payment gateway (credit/debit cards) / net banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?