7th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study PhD in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for Economics postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Post Graduation in Economics and I want to do PhD from Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. Please guide me about the procedure to get registration.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about M.Ed course? What is the fee structure?
  2. Names of the B.Ed government colleges in UP?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. How may I get vaccancy forms in Punjab national bank in Jyotiba phule nagar?
  6. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  9. MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  13. Merit list of BSc Agriculture of government college of Mahatma Phule Krishi
  14. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  15. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?