15th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?

I am a UG aeronautical student. I want to do MS aeronautical in abroad, what can i do? what are the procedure to do MS in abroad? Can you please help me to understand the procedure as this is the first time for me in all these things. Hoping to get a answer soon.

26th March 2015, 10:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely pursue MS in Aeronautical engineering in abroad after completion of your undergraduate degree course in aeronautical engineering. The procedure to get admission for MS in abroad is :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission - GRE and one English proficiency test between IELTS and TOEFL.
- For GRE details click here, for TOEFL click here and for IELTS click here.
- Then you need to apply online in foreign universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- You need to submit a good resume and a strong statement of purpose.
- Some universities conduct telephonic or skype interviews as a part of selection process.
- On getting selected by universities, you need to confirm the admission and apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?