13th July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed the degree in civil engineering-AMICE(I) Degree from the institution of civil engineers(india).May I eligible for the Lectural job in Private Polytechnic colleges(AICTE APPROVED) as a fulltime lecturer in west bengal or in other states.
Pls let me know.Pls mail me or miss call pls.

Regards,
Saikat Ghosh.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  2. Whether ACE Polytechnic College, Thrissur is AICTE approved? List of private Polytechnic colleges in Thrissur?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. AICTE approved polytechnic colleges and universities in Haryana, Punjab, and Himanchal?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  11. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic Colleges(Distance Mode)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. UGC recognized private universities have the same weightage as AICTE approved college?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  15. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  16. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  17. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE?
  18. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
15th July 2015, 06:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?

Yes, you are eligible for lecturer job after fulfilling all below given eligibility criteria :

Eligibility criteria for lecturer :

** BE/BTech or ME/MTech in relevant branch

** Your institute must be well recognized.

Pay scale :

Pay scale vary from college to college. Generally you will get a pay of 15000 to 35000.

Also here i am giving some details to be a assistant professor in any college :

To become an Associate professor:

** You Must have passed Masters Degree examination from a recognized university in the subject you would like to teach

** Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters degree examination

** Must have qualified National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission(UGC)

** The National Eligibility Test for Lectureship is conducted in the month of June and December every year
15th July 2015, 08:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?

Yes, you have sufficient qualification for getting job in the polytechnic college.

Here is the complete procedure :

--> Firstly you have to appear in the exam of National Eligibility Test of University Grants Commission(UGC)

--> The test is held twice a year in June and in December.

--> Candidates must have passed degree with a minimum of 55%.

As you want to apply for the post of lecturer in the polytechnic college so firstly you need to give and pass the NET exam in any of the Science subject

After qualifying the NET, you will be eligible for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Professor.

B. S. K College - Dhanbad

Maithon Dam, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Telephone: +91-6540 274766

Birsa Institute of Technology - Dhanbad

Sindri, Dhanbad, Jharkhand

Telephone: +91-326-2350495, 2350496,
Fax: +91-326-2251445, 2350496

Bokaro Institute of Technology - Dhanbad

Camp-1,Marahari,Bokaro Steel City,
Dhanbad, Jharkhand Telephone: +91-6542-48916, 48579, 87399,
Fax: +91-6542-41205/48916
19th July 2015, 01:39 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Now , you have completed your B.E civil engineering.so you are eligible to apply for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges.For each state , state public service commission conducts entrance exam for lecturer post for polytechnic colleges.In west bengal , PSCWB conducts entrance exam for the lecturer for polytechnic colleges.

Eligibility

Education qualification
- you must have qualification of B.E/ M.E in relavent branch in engineering.

Age limit
- Not more than 37 years as per west bangal public service commission.
- 3 years relaxation for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST/PH category

Pay scale
Rs. 15600-39000 per month
Last recruitment for the lectuter for polytechnic invited in november 2014.For next recruitment , you will have to visit the official site once per week to get latest information.
you can get more information from official site : www.pscwb.org.in
21st August 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in English in private polytechnic college. I have completed MA.,B. ED in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?