10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?

Sir, I have 60 % in 10th and 78% in 12th CBSE. I am doing mechanical engineering and I am in third year. I have 8.02 CGPA, but I had one backlog but I cleared. Now I don't have any backlog. So, can I attend Infosys on campus?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  4. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview being a Domicile of Nepal? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  10. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  11. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  13. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for MCA student with 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  15. Eligibility to attend Campus Drives of Infosys, Accenture, IBM and HCL for MCA postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  17. Chances to attend Infosys Direct Interview for a candidate with 91.2% in 10th, 84.4% in 12th and 76% in B.E.?
  18. Age limit for placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2017, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Infosys Campus Interview:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required to attend Infosys Campus Interview. You are required to meet the concerned percentage criteria and here is the qualification required.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to attend Infosys Campus Interview.

>> Minimum Percentage required in 10th Class - 65% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in 12th Class - 65% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in Graduation - 65% marks

As you have secured less than the percentage required, I am very sorry to eligible for appearing in Infosys Campus Interview.
15th August 2017, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have 60 % in 10th and 78% in 12th CBSE. I am doing mechanical engineering and I am in third year. I have 8.02 CGPA, but I had one backlog but I cleared. Now I don't have any backlog. So, can I attend Infosys on campus?
As per your 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement:-

Candidate must have secured more than 65% marks throughout the studies.

The candidate should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
20th August 2017, 01:08 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to attend Infosys drive-

A candidate must have minimum 65 % marks in throughout academics.

A candidate should not have any backlog.

The academic should not be more than 2 years.

A candidate must have good technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?