24th October 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?

sir,
I have completed mca and working as lecturer in polytechnic since 1 year.
I woluld like to know am i eligible to teach any polytechnic.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  3. MCA degree holder is eligible for NET/SET to work as Lecturer in college? Kerala SET is conducted for Computers?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  6. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  9. Am I eligible for the position of Polytechnic Lecturer in CSE having completed MCA?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  15. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  16. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  17. GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college
  18. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
27th October 2014, 11:15 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?

To become a lecturer in any Polytechnic college, a master degree as MCA/M.Tech/M.E is required. As you have MCA, you are eligible as a lecturer in Polytechnic College.

Eligibility:

• Need to have M.Tech/M.E/MCA in the respective Engineering stream in which you want to teach
• Need to have 55% in master degree which you have completed
• Should be 21-34 years of age for general candidates. 5 Years of age relaxation for BC, SC and ST candidates

If you want to join in National level polytechnic college you need to attend NET (National Eligibility Test) and for state level Polytechnic College you need to appear for State Service Commission.

Entrance paper comprises of:

• History and Geography.
• Reasoning, English and General Knowledge
• Technical questions from the respective Engineering Stream.
17th February 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?

I have completed MCA ,want to write any entrance exam to become a lecturer in polytechnic college for computer science department
6th December 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir my highest qualification is mca, i have a question , my qualification is rightone for apply Tn polytechnic lecture post .
If yes, what is the last date for apply.
7th January 2021, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN MCA CANDIDATE APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC FACULTY ENTRANCE EXAM?
8th July 2021, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

According to AICTE is MCA eligible for lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?