17th August 2013, 09:42 PM
kk419

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges

Am i eligible for the post of "lecturer in Govt polytecnic colleges "(lecturer in computer engineering) notification released by appsc on 29/12/11.I was completed M.C.A but degree with chemistry.plz anybody can answer it

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%
  12. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  13. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  16. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  17. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  18. Sample question papers for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?
25th November 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges

I completed b.tech in CE.Am i eligible for the post of lecturer in Gov.polytechnic colleges in kerala
4th June 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges

what is the eligibility for lecturer of communication skills in polytechnic college.
6th February 2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed a.m.i.e am I eligible for polytechnic lecturer government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?