16th July 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is M.A economics available in GNDU?

Is ma economics available in gndu. Please tell me the details

17th July 2015, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.A economics available in GNDU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is ma economics available in gndu. Please tell me the details
M.A in Economics is available in GNDU.

For details you should go for below given link

http://www.gndu.ac.in/gndu2014/admissionhome.html
18th July 2015, 05:59 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is M.A economics available in GNDU?

GNDU is the guru nanakdev university which offers numbers of UG and PG courses.now you are interested to do M.A in economics.but this course ia not available in GNDU.you can do this course from any other university.GNDU offers M.A in english , sociology , history , journalism , social science , phycology , philosophy , education etc.if you are interested in either course from these courses , then you can do itbin GNDU.

Education qualification
- you must have bachelor degree in any discipline

Best colleges which offers M.A in economics
- Delhi school of economics , Delhi university
- Jawaharlal nehru university
- Christ college , banglore
- Madras school of economics , chennai
- Banaras hindu university , Varanasi

Career scope in M.A economics
After completion of M.A in economics , you have a great opportunity of job in the field of banking , Manufacturing , Sales & marketing , Stock market etc.you can also continue your higher education in M.phill in economics and PhD in economics.you will get admission in that through entrance exam NET which is conducted by UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?