16th May 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in GNDU without any entrance exam?

If I not give entrance test of bsc. Agriculture and I got 84.22 % in +2 in medical stream and in additional math 95 marks will I get admission in gndu?

17th May 2015, 03:04 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in GNDU without any entrance exam?

As you are interested to get admission in GNDU (GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY) in Bsc Agriculture courses, you have to appear the entrance exam to get admission in to this college.

You have to score good ranks in the entrance exam then only you are going to take admission in the college, as you have score good marks in +2 that will help you in counseling but you have to appear the entrance .

for more details i am attaching the prospectus of GNDU courses details and eliibility..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2014.pdf(2.38 MB, 641 views)
17th May 2015, 03:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Guru Nanak Dev University is one of the best university in Punjab which was established as mark of 500th birthday of Guru Nanak Dev.
A large number of courses are offered to students at Bachelors , Masters , Diploma ,P.G or part time courses are also available.

So, wide variety of courses are available to choose for students according to their choice.

Admission in B.Tech will be on the basis of JEE Mains result and in Architecture on the basis of NATA result and entrance.
Admission in all masters course will be on the basis of entrance test conducted by the University.

So, it is not possible for any student to take admission in GNDU without appearing for Entrance test.
You need to appear and qualify in the entrance examination to fulfill the dream to study in GNDU.
25th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

May I know the syllabus for entrance test of bsc. math honours 2019 at GNDU?
14th August 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in gndu with 92.2 percentage in class 12 without entnce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?