28th February 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Post Graduation in Economics course in GNDU?

Hello everyone
I am a student of BA 3rd year.
I want to do my Post Graduation in Economics in GNDU.
So I want to know that procedure I apply for this course?
And what are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  2. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  4. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  5. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  6. Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?
  7. What is the exam system of M.A Economics in GNDU? Is it annual or semester?
  8. Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  10. Details of pursuing post graduation in Harvards or Oxford University?
  11. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  12. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
  13. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?
  14. Name of courses and universities offering post graduation in Economics?
  15. How to do M.A Economics? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of form submission and fee structure of GNDU Amirtsar for post graduation in history?
  17. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  18. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
2nd March 2015, 10:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Post Graduation in Economics course in GNDU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I am a student of BA 3rd year.
I want to do my Post Graduation in Economics in GNDU.
So I want to know that procedure I apply for this course?
And what are all the requirements?
Those candidates who have completed their graduation in Economics are eligible to apply for Post Graduation in Economics. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized board with Economics as the main subject of study. The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation and entrance exam conducted by the Guru Nanak Dev University.

Official website - www.gndu.ac.in
Address: GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
Phone: 0183 225 8855
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?