20th July 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?

Its is possible to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in mining engineering, I have completed my diploma in mining form recognized college but I am lateral entry student, I have joined diploma after completing 10 2.? Can someone please provide me the information soon?

Thanks!

21st July 2015, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?

Yes, you can join AMIE after completion of your two years Diploma in Mining Engineering course after your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed Diploma course from any recognised board, are eligible to take admission in AMIE. The detailed information regarding admission procedure is mentioned below :-

1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form with your personal details, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. Anyone with AMIE/ MIE/ FIE grade will be considered as a 'Supporter' and if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE course.
6th May 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?

Sir,
I have completed Diploma in mechanical branch in 2015.And have to take admission in AMIE B.Tech in Mining branch.Can I take it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?