14th March 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma course?

How to apply AMIE after completing diploma (3 years) with CSSIR plz tell me answer on this question as I am confused now what needs to be done for the same. If you can guide me with the proper information I can prepare myself better. Thank you.

14th March 2015, 11:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma course?

AMIE stands for Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers. Candidates who had completed 3 years Diploma course or +2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised institution are eligible to join in AMIE. Admissions in AMIE are open throughout the year. Candidates who wish to get admission in AMIE need to apply for membership based upon their educational qualification as mentioned below :-

--> Candidates who had passed 3 years Engineering Diploma or equivalent need to apply for Senior Technician membership, and those who had passed +2 or equivalent, need to apply for Technician membership.

Since, you had completed three years Diploma course, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership.

How to Apply for Membership :-
1. In order to get membership and join in AMIE, you need to download 'Membership Form' from AMIE official website.
2. After filling up the application form , the photograph and educational qualifications are to be verified by a 'Supporter'.
3. Anyone with AMIE/MIE/FIE grade can be a 'Supporter'. If all the details submitted by you are found correct, you can get admission in AMIE.

Documents Required :-
You need to attach the following documents along with the application form for membership as mentioned below :-
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
24th October 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in information science in 2000 and I have 5yrs of teaching experience in schools. can I get better jobs or any scope for future
26th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have completed diploma in computer science & Engg in 2014 and now i will do the AMIE. So kindly inform me how to apply for this course and explain about its fee structure.
17th February 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I'm not a job holder can I apply for Amie and will it be valid for valid for govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?