26th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I am Priya bhattacharya. I want to do summer training from TCS, right now i am pursuing B.Tech in 3rd year in computer science..please do tell me the procedures of applying for summer training & the whole criteria required to for this training in TCS.

26th July 2015, 10:00 AM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

It a simple process to apply the training in TCS.For this firstly you need the training letter issued by you college.Then go to the TCS training office select the course in which you want to do training such as-

1-Computer Networking.
2-Core Java.
3-Advance Java.
4-.NET etc....

Then you have to fill the application form and submit it with the documents along with the registration fees of 1000 Rs.After that they will inform you about when the class will be conduct.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?