21st October 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?

Respected all
My name is Shubhangi Shahi.
I am btech 3rd year civil engineering student.
I want to do summer training from L&T.
Please tell me the procedure of summer training.
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  4. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  5. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  9. Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  15. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
17th September 2016, 02:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?

Being a 3rd year student of civil engineering, you can apply for internship in Larsen & Tourbo (L&T).

First of all you have get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college, write that you want to do internship and the area in which you want to do your training.

Take a NOC from your college, prepare a resume attach the relevant documents needed and address all that with the letter to the HR department of L&T.

If you have someone working there who can refer you, then the whole process for internship will become very easy.

If you get a positive feedback from the company, then you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you can continue your training.
1st February 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?

Respected all
My name is Vijay Kumar
I am btech 3rd year civil engineering ( Bharath University) student.
Thank you and regards
1st March 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected all. My name is Aabid Hussain
I am btech 3rd year civil engineering student.
Thank you and regards
Aabid Hussain
[email protected]
11th November 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am solma murmu .Can I apply for internship 4th Year civil engineering student, and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?