27th July 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Study plan for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2016

Can i get study plan for aiims mbbs entrance exam of the 2016 year? Cani expert help me in my preparation for this entrance exam, please.

27th July 2015, 10:58 AM
Education15

Default Re: Study plan for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2016

Dear aspirant,
As you know AIIMS MBA entrance exam is an exam to take admission in MBA in AIIMS. If you want to give AIIMS 2016 exam, you should have knowledge related to this exam. This is a computer based test that is online test.
Time duration- 3 and half hour
No. of questions- 200
Total marks- 200
Negative marking-1/3 of every wrong answer
SYLLABUS-
physics- 60 marks
chemistry- 60 marks
biology-60 marks
GK- 20 marks

Before you start preparing, you should have knowledge of your weak and strong subject. Then you start preparation for it by making a perfect plan. As next exam will probably happen in june 2016, so you have enough time for preparation. Questions come from 12th level science, so start preparing from now. ALL THE BEST!!.!
27th July 2015, 02:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS MBBS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. AIIMS conducts entrance examination for this undergraduate course.
Any candidate who has done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subjects group with 60% marks can appear for this entrance exam.

First of all, see the examination pattern of AIIMS. Questions are asked from:

>>Physics.

>>Chemistry.

>>Biology.

>>General knowledge and awareness.

You need to give proper time to each and every subject mentioned above. You can not leave any subject. Make a time table of at least 8 hours study everyday other than school hours.

Do not leave NCERT textbook at all. Go through each and every topic of Biology, Physics and Chemistry of 10+1 and 10+2 NCERT books. Solve the exercises and make proper notes if you are doing self study.

Do proper revision of whatever you have studied at regular intervals. It is more necessary than reading more. For Physics, you can refer to H.C Verma books for numerical problems. See the previous year papers of AIIMS entrance exam to get an idea of what type of questions are asked in exam.

Solve the questions of the topic which you have studied. Never miss the time table and do hard labour with concentration, you can easily crack the AIIMS entrance exam. You can refer for Lucent for general knowledge and read daily newspapers for current affairs.
27th July 2015, 04:34 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Well, from your query I can understand that you will be appearing for JEE Mains in 2016. Let me jot down the points as to how you can chalk out your study plan or your routine.
1) You need to study the subjects Physics and Biology in a deeper way. You need to give more time to these subjects than other subjects.
2) Make a routine for everyday study. Keep every subject in your routine, especially Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In fact, if you think you want tutors to crack the subjects then keep one.
3) If you study alone, then many of your queries might not get answered. Always study such competitive examinations in a group. You will get newer ideas, and newer approaches from your friends.
4) Since your main target is to get into AIIMS MBBS, utilize this entire year for that. Do not get enrolled into any other course. Study the whole year and make sure you crack the JEE Mains examination of 2016.
Follow these and I am sure you will get success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?