27th July 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission if dates are already over in colleges of Kerala?

Actually, i was repeating for medical entrance... but i couldn't grab a seat. So i think i would go for BSc psychology. The problem is that the application dates for degree courses are over in kerala colleges... so what should i do? hope u can help me..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  3. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  4. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  7. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?
  8. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  9. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  10. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  11. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  12. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  13. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  16. Can i get admission in government engineering colleges after scoring 203 marks in Kerala CEE?
  17. Which colleges in Kerala can I get admission for mechanical Engineering? My rank in Kerala entrance exam is 27721
  18. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?