28th July 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?

Please I want to solve my problem in relation to admission in phd course after completed my MBA in finance and marketing? And what is the procedure for phd admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  5. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  6. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  7. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  8. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  9. How can I take admission in PhD programme in Management? I have completed MBA in finance
  10. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  11. What are the subjects options which I have to do Ph.D after MBA in Finance?
  12. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  13. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  15. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  16. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  17. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  18. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
17th December 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?

I am MBA second year student pursuing from MDU university with dual specialization marketing & HR.Further I want to pursue PhD.Please give me full details about:-
1)What will be the procedure for getting admission into PhD course?
2)If there is any exam which I have to be appear than what will be the eligibility ,can I appear in that after my completion or in this year I can apply?
3)How I can choose that in which subject I can pursue my PhD i.e in marketing or HR.Is there any specific eligibility for that?
4)List of universities in Bihar which offers this course and which will be the best.

My email id is
[email protected]
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?