22nd May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?

Hello friends,
I am doing MBA in Finance and after
my MBA I want to do PhD course in Finance.
Can you please tell me about the universities
providing this course in Andhra Pradesh?
Also tell me the procedure for admission.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  4. List of UGC recognized universities which offer B.Ed course in Andhra Pradesh
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  7. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  14. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  15. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  16. List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?
  17. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
26th May 2015, 12:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?

Yes dear here we are providing you the detailed list of Colleges offers Ph.D courses in Management Studies in Andhra Pradesh.

List of Top Universities/Colleges offers Ph.D in Management Studies :

1.Indio American Research Center Vizag

2.Jawaharlala Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

3. Maulana Azad National Urdu University

4.University of Hyderabad

5. KLU University, Guntur

6. JNTU, Kakinada

7. Dr.B.R Ambedkar University

8.School of Management studies.

To get admission in Ph.D program in above Universities you need to have below eligibility Criteria.

* You should have minimum 55% of marks from the recognized University.

* But you need to take " Common Admission Test " for Ph.D program in Management studies.

* Based on that Score you will get a admission in Your specified colleges for Ph.D programs.
26th May 2015, 03:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?

Normally, admission in Ph.D course of any stream in India needs a Master's degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. Universities release the admission notification for Ph.D and you have to apply on a prescribed format according to the instructions in the notification. You have to send the application form with all the relevant documents. Candidates have to appear for entrance exam and interview to get admission. If you have NET/SLET/GATE/JRF qualification then you can apply directly for interview.

You can get admission in following Universities in Andhra Pradesh

1. Acharya Nagarjuna University, http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in

2. Institute for Financial Management and Research, http://ifmr.ac.in

3. IBS Hyderabad, http://www.ibshyderabad.org

4. Andhra University, http://andhrauniversity.edu.in

5. NTR University, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
18th July 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA finance in ICFAI distance . Am I eligible for the PhD in accounting and finance regular
20th September 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing m.b.a if any entrance exams to allowing phd can any body say briefly start to end.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?