28th January 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?

hi
i am assistant professor nd m.com regular from p.u.i have 5 years experience in teaching.nd now i want to do PHD from manav bharti university ,solan.
1. is it safe to do phd frm this university
2. i want to do PHD in finance.....is practical fundas r required to do phd in finance
3.can i do PHD in marketing or in HRM

15th July 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?

If you want to do Ph.D from PU then it is absolutely fine because it is a recognized university. Admission will be in merit based on performance in interview conducted by the university.

For doing any research programme you need to have basics of the given subject. Research is not theory and it will require some good thinking from you to write your thesis based on research. You can do research in any commerce stream subject only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?