7th October 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?

I was a student of K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Electrical Engineering and will pass out in a year. I am looking forward for doing degree in EE. Can I get scholarship?
My last year percentage will above 80%, am I eligible to apply for any scholarship exam?
Please help. I would appreciate if you can list some scholarship form sites and Thank you very much.

22nd October 2014, 12:57 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?

First of all congratulations for scoring 80%. You can get scholarship to carry on with your graduation in EE after polytechnic. As we know, we do not get anything in an easy way; you need to work hard to clear scholarship examinations conducted by some organizations and Universities.

Here are some of them:

• Pasifika Student Study Scholarship.

• Graham Harris Scholarship.
• The Shona Butterfield Scholarship.

• Swami Vivekananda Merit Scholarship.

Every scholarship program has an examination and cut off mark. I wish you to perform well and all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?