30th July 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship after 1 year of notification?

I am getting 82% in cbse board in 12 2014 but for some reason I don't apply for and I now I am in second year but I can't submit my fee of second year so I need scholarship can I apply the form or I got the scholarship ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  2. When I will receive my last year scholarship if completed 3 years of B.Tech with that scholarship?
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  5. How can I apply for scholarship in second year of medical course?
  6. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  7. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  8. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  9. Can I apply for merit scholarship after scoring 76% in 1st year M.Pharm?
  10. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  11. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  12. Why am I getting notifications to apply as a fresher if want to renew MHRD Scholarship?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  14. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  16. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  17. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Is it possible to get scholarship if I got 80% in B.E first year?
6th April 2023, 06:25 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship after 1 year of notification?

I understand you would like to apply for scholarships after delaying for over a year since completing board exams. However, most scholarships have deadlines for application and eligibility criteria based on recent academic performance. At this point, over a year has passed since your board results and you have already progressed to the second year of your program.
While it is possible some scholarships may still consider your application, the chances of getting a scholarship at this stage are fairly low given the delay. The eligibility and criteria would no longer match current norms. Some scholarships that can still potentially be options are:

Private or lesser-known scholarships: Some private scholarships do have more relaxed deadlines or criteria, though the amounts may be smaller. You can search for such scholarships but the odds of getting one after a long gap are marginal.

Merit-based scholarships: If you have exceptionally strong merits or talents in extracurricular fields like sports, arts, volunteer work etc. that can make up for the average academics, some scholarships may weigh those merits higher. However, academic achievements generally form the primary criteria.

Apply with a genuine and compelling reason: In your scholarship application and interviews, be prepared to explain your situation genuinely and convince the committee about your desire and potential. While not guaranteeing a scholarship, a heartfelt appeal stands a better chance than none.

Loans or part-time work: If scholarships do not materialize, you could consider education loans, part-time work or freelancing to earn and pay towards your fees. Your current stellar performance in the second year and any improvements can also be highlighted for future scholarships.

In summary, while the odds are stacked against you, if you are persistent and explore multiple options, you have a chance to potentially gain some financial assistance for your studies. But you need to go into the process with realistic expectations about the scholarships at this stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?