30th July 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in P.G. College? Total number of seats available?

I am a student of B.Sc. final year with mathematics as my main subject. I study in Kisan P.G.college, Bahraich. Now I want to do my Post Graduation in Mathematics from Hindu College. So how can I get admission there and what are the total number of seats available for this course? And when to apply for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  2. What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?
  3. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  4. Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata?
  5. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  6. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  7. What's the cut off mark and total number of seats available for M.Sc(electronics) in Gujarat?
  8. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  9. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  10. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in BJMC IP university after scoring 1477 CET rank? Total number of seats?
  12. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  13. In Orissa medical government college what is the number of seats?
  14. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  15. What are the total number of seats in MD entrance exam?
  16. Total number of seats reserved for SC students in government college?
  17. What is the total number of seats in MP government college of MP?
  18. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?