16th April 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata?

In general category total number of seats for 1st year BA sociology honours admission in Ashotosh college kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. How many Electronics honours seats are there in Ashutosh college, Kolkata?
  2. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  3. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  4. Top b.sc. colleges in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  6. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  7. How to join B.Ed in any college of Kolkata?
  8. What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  10. What's the cut off mark and total number of seats available for M.Sc(electronics) in Gujarat?
  11. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  12. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  13. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
  14. Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for M.Pharmacy?
  15. Which college offers B.Ed degree in Sociology in West Bengal
  16. How much I need to score in H.S to get admission in Geography hons at Ashutosh college or Charu chandra or Netaji nagar or Presidence college?
  17. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  18. Total number of seats in Assam CEE?
26th December 2014, 09:32 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In general category total number of seats for 1st year BA sociology honours admission in Ashotosh college kolkata

The number of seats may differ based on the number of students applied for BA sociology honours. So, please visit the respective university directly in order to get more info regarding number of seats.

BA sociology Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant must have passed 10+2 System or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university. Every candidate must have obtained at least 55% (for General category), 50% (for OBC) and 45% (for SC and ST) marks.

Official website - http://www.asutoshcollege.in/
16th June 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata?

How many sits in asutos collage in sociology department for under graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?