2nd August 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing stipend to GPAT qualified students?

Colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing stipend to GPAT qualified students?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  2. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  3. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  4. GPAT Colleges in hyderabad, andhra pradesh based on GPAT Rank of 2750
  5. In which college will I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 7613 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend in AP?
  6. AICTE approved stipend giving M.Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh through GPAT Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  8. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  9. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  10. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  11. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  12. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  13. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  14. Will I get admission in a stipend providing college after securing a rank of 9925 in GPAT under SC category? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm? Details regarding admission to M.Pharm?
  15. Can I get stipend if studying in Private college if qualified in GPAT?
  16. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  17. Is there any stipend for MBA students studying in AP college?
  18. Can I get stipend if secured 2554 rank in GPAT?
3rd August 2015, 01:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing stipend to GPAT qualified students?

Colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing stipend to GPAT qualified students :

Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research
Surampalem, Gandepalli, E.Godavari Dist

Balaji Inst. of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Laknepally(V),Narsampet (M),Warangal Dist.

Bharath Institute of Tech.
Mangalpalli, Ibrahimpatnam, R.R Dist- 501 510

Bapatla College of Pharmacy
Bapatla, Guntur Dist.,- 522 101

AM Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
Petlurivaripalem, Narasaraopet (M), Guntur Dist.
3rd August 2015, 10:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing stipend to GPAT qualified students?

GPAT stands for Graduate pharmacy aptitude test.

The stipend is provided for all qualified GPAT candidate'. The stipend is availed only to candidate's who has secured admission through counseling process.

Below I have attached a document in which it provides a list of all approved PG colleges for pharmacy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andhra Pradesh_PM.pdf(827.9 KB, 13 views)
5th August 2015, 06:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

Following are some colleges in Andhra Pradesh which provide stipend to those candidates who got admission through GPAT Score:

--SRINIVASA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACETICAL SCIENCES

--R.G.R SIDDHANTHI COLLEGE(CO-EDUCATION)

--NIMRA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

--SHADAN COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

--SHADAN WOMEN'S COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

--SAFA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

--DEEVANA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY..

There are some other colleges too... For more details you can view the aicte pdf file which can be downloaded easily.. This file provides you full details regarding the list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh..

All the best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andhra Pradesh_Pharmacy.pdf(717.1 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?