26th July 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Dena bank provide education loan?

Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of Arts background, I am aspiring for higher studies. Does dena bank provide us study loan?

Related Questions:
28th July 2015, 06:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Dena bank provide education loan?

Yes Dena Bank provides Educational Loans to students who require Loan for the purpose of Education.
You need to qualify for the course and then you must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission in a particular course.
You need to show that letter as a document when you apply for the Educational Loan.
You must also provide a guarantor and once you do these things your Educational Loan for higher studies will be sanctioned by Dena Bank.
28th July 2015, 06:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes Dena Bank provides Educational Loans to students who require Loan for the purpose of Education.
You need to qualify for the course and then you must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission in a particular course.
You need to show that letter as a document when you apply for the Educational Loan.
You must also provide a guarantor and once you do these things your Educational Loan for higher studies will be sanctioned by Dena Bank.
29th July 2015, 12:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. There is no need to worry since Dena bank provides education loan or study loan to students in order to pursue higher studies. So you can opt for education loan from Dena Bank. Visit the branch close to your residence or the one in which you have an account.
5th August 2015, 06:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello friend

It's nice that you want to do higher studies... For this you want to take a education loan from Dena Bank..

Yes, definitely this bank will provide you educational loan for higher studies..

Following are the documents required while taking the educational loan:
-- admission call letter
-- address, identity proof..

**After taking all these documents visit to the nearest branch of Dena Bank.. then fill the form and submit it..

Your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?