4th August 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?

Hello,
I am a fresher. I have 64% in B.Tech and no pending backlogs. I have above 70% in 10th and 12th standard. Am I eligible for IBM On-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive if secured 63.23% in 10th and 47% in 12th being a BCA candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  10. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  13. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  14. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  15. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Patni Off-Campus Drive if secured 60% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 59% in B.E.?
  17. When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
5th August 2015, 07:47 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?

No,you are not eligible for the job in IBM.
the percentage of marks needed to get job in IBM are 70% in graduation or post graduation.
65% in 12th and 10th class.
Candidates must have good interpersonal, and Communication skills. And also candidates should have excellent time management skills.
Under Graduate / Graduate can apply.
Freshers or experienced also can apply.
Candidates must have good Verbal & excellent Communication Skills.
Candidates must have willing to work in any shifts including night shifts.

selection process:
written aptitude test
group discussion
technical interview
HR interview
5th August 2015, 08:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?

IBM is one of the top MNC's in India.

The main eligibility criteria for attending on campus interview is that the candidate must have 65% and above throughout the career with one year academic gap and without any active backlogs.

For on campus drives the respective college will prepare the eligibility list. To ensure any details contact your training and placements officer.
5th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBM On-campus drive.

The basic academic qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 70% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. No active backlogs are allowed. But, you are eligible to apply for Wipro, Oracle, CTS, Hexaware, Syntel and TCS.
5th August 2015, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a fresher. I have 64% in B.Tech and no pending backlogs. I have above 70% in 10th and 12th standard. Am I eligible for IBM On-Campus Drive?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for IBM recruitment process.

IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Selection process for IBM recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?