14th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Thermal/Nuclear organizations which offer 15 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student in India?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student from SRM University, Chennai. I wish to do a Winter Internship of 15 days in any of the Nuclear or Thermal based organization in India. Please help me find one and know the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  2. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  4. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  5. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  6. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  12. List of IT companies which offer 15 days Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  15. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  16. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  17. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  18. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Thermal/Nuclear organizations which offer 15 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student in India?

I am a student of diploma in electrical engineering can get letral entry in nuclear engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?