22nd August 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Mathematics) except M.Sc?

Hello,
After my B.Sc(Mathematics) what course should I choose for my higher studies? But I'm not interested in M.Sc(Mathematics) at all.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc after completing BSc B.Ed in Botany?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  4. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  5. How to study MSc Petrol Chemical Studies after completing BSc Maths?
  6. What should I do after completing MSc? I am doing MSc zoology
  7. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  8. How to study MSc Agriculture after completing BSc CS with 80% -- [New]
  9. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study abroad after doing MSc SS? What can i study after my MSc SS? Which are the universities?
  12. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  13. How to do MSc in Zoology after completing MSc?
  14. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  15. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  16. How to study Ph.D after completing MSc Botany?
  17. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  18. Is CMJ university distance B.A course affiliated by UGC?
29th August 2015, 05:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Mathematics) except M.Sc?

You can choose the courses of Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics, Statistics & Operational Research.
This is the best option for you excluding the option of M.Sc.
Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics, Statistics & Operational Research has great value and there is a lot of jobs in offer for the students who pursue this course.
So you can pursue the course of Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics, Statistics & Operational Research.
29th August 2015, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Mathematics) except M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After my B.Sc(Mathematics) what course should I choose for my higher studies? But I'm not interested in M.Sc(Mathematics) at all.
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics you can do MBA course which is better for you. Because you are not interested in M.Sc in Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?