14th December 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology

hi..sir/madam
This is pravalika,
Am studying BSC final year.
Am intrested in nano technology, after completing my BSC i am intrestd to study MSC physics(NANO TECHNOLOGY), please tell me the details and exam date, how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?
  2. How to study for MSc Forensic science? I have completed BSc Physics
  3. What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?
  4. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  5. Is there any scope of nanotechnology in India?
  6. How to apply for Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Nano Science and Technology from GNDU university?
  7. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  9. Which are the main subjects in Nanotechnology?
  10. Date of start of admission in Nano Physics in Tamilnadu Colleges?
  11. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Difference between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology? What all qualifications are required to become a Microbiologist?
  13. How to apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  14. What is nanotechnology? Benefits of doing this course? I also need to know where are these courses available
  15. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  16. Can I study Nano technology after completing 12th within computer science Maths group?
  17. How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?
  18. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology

what should i do after 12th to study nanotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?