25th August 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai? Scope of this course?

Hello Everyone,
Can you please provide me the colleges which are providing Bachelor of Hospitality course in Chennai? What is the scope of this course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  4. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  5. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  8. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  9. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai
  12. List of colleges which offer BBA(Logistics Management) in Chennai?
  13. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course?
  14. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  15. Can Bachelor in Hospitality Management BHSM degree holders apply for BTC? What is the whole procedure?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to join Income Tax Department being a Bachelor of Hospitality Management graduate?
  18. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
29th August 2015, 10:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can you please provide me the colleges which are providing Bachelor of Hospitality course in Chennai? What is the scope of this course? Please tell me asap.
List of Colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai:

College of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts
Address: 9, Mounaswamy Madam Cross Street, Ambattur, Chennai-53.

Canan School of Catering and Hotel Management
Address: 1/75, Poonamalle High Road, Pin- 600 107

All India Institute of Management Studies
Address: 55, (Old No: 29), Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram PIN - 600028

Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras
Website: www.unom.ac.in/departments/adult_continuing/adult_continuing.html
Address: Chepauk, PIN - 600005

All India Institute of Management Studies
Address: 55, (Old No: 29), Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram PIN - 600028

Scope after Completing Bachelor of Hospitality Management:

There is good scope available for Bachelor of Hospitality Management in both the Government and Private sectors as well. The job opportunity for Bachelor of Hospitality Management are are quite high nowadays. You can find job opportunity in areas like,

- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies
- Club management
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
29th August 2015, 11:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai? Scope of this course?

List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai :

Empee Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Arumbakkam, Chennai
Address: Old no 568, new no 916 ponnamalee high road, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600106
Email: [email protected]

AEC Tourism and Hospitality Academy, Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai
Address: AEC Centre Ist Floor, 33 Giriappa Road T.Nagar , Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600017
Email: [email protected]

Bachelor of Hospitality Management has very vast scope. You can pursue your career in following areas :
  • Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies
  • Club management
  • Cruise Ship Hotel Management
  • Hotel & Restaurant management
  • Hotel and catering institutes
  • Hotel and Tourism Associations
  • Institutional Management
  • Forest Lodges
  • Guest Houses
  • Hospital administration and catering
  • Hotel & Restaurant management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?