26th April 2011, 02:14 AM
LOGESWARAN.R

Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?

Sir /mam ,
my name is logeswaran . I completed my msc biotechnology. I am very much interested in studying law. Please tell me whether i am eligible to study law or not . If possible how many years i want to study the law course.
Thanking you .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  2. How may I do law after completing BCA? What is the course duration of law?
  3. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  4. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  5. Can I study Law after completing B.Com?
  6. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  7. Can I study Law after completing B.E. being a 23 years old female candidate? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  9. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  10. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  11. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
  12. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Am I eligible to study for bachelor of law after completing B.Com with 55%?
  15. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  16. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  17. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th?
  18. Is it possible to do LLB course after B.Com?

31st May 2011, 12:29 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?

hello
the minimum eligibility for studying law is 50% marks in 10+2
since you already done post graduation also
the age limit is 21-30 years...
so you are definitely eligible
the course duration is 5 years....
all the best

31st May 2011, 07:25 PM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?

Yes, you are eligible to study law. The duration for degree course is three year. But i think it is waste of time to jump from one stream to another.

27th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

No it is not a waste..... it is a good decision especially if u wanna get into the field of intellectual property rights and medio-legal field.

12th August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE Biotechnology,Im interested to get in to IT field .Can somebody help me by telling which course to study

can i do BE again in CS again ?

20th December 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have master in law, which courses I can apply for ph.d except law ?

27th December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am 22 years old and have done my b.tech..now i want to study a full or a part time law course,am i eligible???

22nd April 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I am also studying for a BSc in Biotechnology in the UK and would like to study a law course next..
I think the answer may depend on the class of your degree, and also on your citizenship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?