7th January 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Petrol Chemical Studies after completing BSc Maths?

i am complete bsc maths ,i like study msc petrol chemical study,further detail this study

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  3. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  6. How to do higher studies after completing BSc Nursing?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. How can I study CA after completing BSc Maths?
  10. What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?
  11. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  12. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  13. Best career after completing BSc maths?
  14. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  15. How to study BSc Maths after completing 12th? Which college to go for?
  16. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  17. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  18. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
17th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study MSc Petrol Chemical Studies after completing BSc Maths?

Dear Friend,
Mostly the eligibility Criteria for M.Sc in Petro-Chemicals is that you must have completed your Graduation that is B.Sc Degree from any of the Recognised University.
Beside this there are Some University who take Admission of Student by Especially specifying the Course with Subjects as B.Sc in Chemistry.

But,Most of the university take admission on just completing the B.Sc Degree in any of the Subject and as you have completed your B.Sc Course,So,You must apply for the Course from any of the recognised University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?