2nd August 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?

What is the Date of PhD Entrance exam and
Can I do part time PhD in Organic chemistry from saurashtra university? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  2. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  5. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  7. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  8. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  9. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  11. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  12. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  13. Which college or university offers PhD in Water Analysis?
  14. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  15. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?