21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study part time PhD in Kochi for M.Phil(Organic Chemistry) candidate?

hello
i m going to finish my m.phil in organic chemistry.
i want to know the procedure for
joining phd in part time anywhere in Kochi.
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  3. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  5. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  6. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  10. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  11. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  12. How to do Ph.D through part time in Chennai?
  13. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  14. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  15. Does BHU offer part time Ph.D in Chemistry?
  16. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  18. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
21st January 2015, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study part time PhD in Kochi for M.Phil(Organic Chemistry) candidate?

After completion of your M.Phil program you will be eligible for Ph.D admission without any doubt and also you don't have to appear for any entrance exam because M.Phil qualified candidates are exempted from any Ph.D entrance exam.

There are many Universities which offer part time Ph.D admission and you can surely apply for admission in those Universities. Just make sure that you have completed your M.Phil qualification from a recognized University.

Those who don't have M.Phil qualification have to appear for entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D program. Those who have NET/SLET score are also exempted from the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?