27th August 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person

i scrod below 50% in b.com. i am physically challenged person , tell me if iam eligible to do m.com

28th August 2015, 08:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i scrod below 50% in b.com. i am physically challenged person , tell me if iam eligible to do m.com
Your B.Com marks is below 50% and you are physically challenged person so you are eligible for M.Com course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission:-

If you have completed B.Com degree with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
29th August 2015, 09:00 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person

Definitely you can go for the M.com course after your B.com course.

M.com is a master degree two years duration program.To be eligible for this course ,it is must to have a bachelor degree in commerce section from a recognized university with good percentile.

Since you have completed your bachelor course in commerce section I.e. as B.com with 50% marks in aggregate , so there is no doubt you can definitely do this course.
29th August 2015, 08:04 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person

Yes you are eligible for M.com mostly universities eligibility criteria is 50% in B.Com or 50% in undergraduate course but it varies university to university so, i would like to suggest you first of all buy a prospectus of the college because you will get each and every details.
As you mentioned that you are physically handicapped you will surely get a physically handicapped quota while applying in post graduation.
31st August 2015, 11:16 PM
Rashmuu

Definitely you can go for the M.com course after your B,com.The eligibility for the M.com course is to have a graduation degree in commerce section with good percentile but from a recognized university.If your degree is from a recognized university then definitely you can do the M.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?