12th September 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Whether GSEB Science Board syllabus is enough to prepare for GUJCET?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in Science stream in 12th standard from GSEB Board. I want to give GUJCET. I have already completed my syllabus. Kindly tell me does GSEB Board syllabus enough for GUJCET? Kindly tell me immediately.

20th May 2017, 01:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether GSEB Science Board syllabus is enough to prepare for GUJCET?

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by GSHSEB for offering admissions in Engineering and Medical degree courses. To be eligible to apply for GUJCET examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM/PCB stream from a recognised board. The syllabus for GUJECT examination will be the syllabus of your 12th standard Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects syllabus. So, preparing your 12th standard syllabus is enough to prepare for GUJCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?